This Short Path Distillation Kit can be used to extract high concentrations of organic biomass from floral and plant materials.
This item features only the glass components needed to run your Short Path Distillation System. We are located in Vineland, New Jersey, USA and all of our glassware is handmade by some of the worlds best scientific glassblowers. We manufacture all of our products so you don't have to worry about us being "out of stock" because we already have it in our inventory.
All the glassware included in this kit is high quality Borosilicate glass using either Pyrex or Schott glass. Our products are properly made to withstand high temperatures that ensure the safest operation possible.
This short path distillation kit includes everything seen in the photo:
- 2 Liter Round Bottom Boiling Flask with 2 necks
- A Short Path Distillation Head with Vigeruex Indents and a longer Condenser that provide high efficiency during distillation
- Thermometer and Adapter for measuring the temperature of steam
- 250mL Cow-Type Receiver (Monocow)
- Two 250mL Round Bottom Flasks
- One 500mL Round Bottom Flask
- Stainless Steel and Plastic Keck Clamps
- Cork Flask Support Ring
If you still have questions about our Short Path Distillation kit or other concerns, you can contact us directly by clicking here and sending us a message. Or call us at 1-800-637-0377 Monday-Friday 8am-5pm USA EST.
|Add To Cart/Request Quote|
|3235-32||Product Name N/A Short Path Distillation Kit, Glassware Only||Capacity N/A 2,000 mL||Pkg. Qty. N/A 1||$1,880.00||
Add To Cart
|3235-34||Product Name N/A Short Path Distillation Kit, Glassware Only||Capacity N/A 5,000 mL||Pkg. Qty. N/A 1||$2,670.00||
Add To Cart