These bottles are specifically designed for media preparation and delivery to multiple locations. The flat bottom design allows for magnetic stirring with a PTFE encapsulated stirring bar without decoupling that is very common with standard media bottles.
- Made with a flat bottom that eliminates the large radius on standard aspirator bottles. This modification allows a spinner bar to remain in the center during operation and avoids decoupling during operation
- Bottles will withstand hot air (dry) or steam (wet) sterilization.
- All necks are tooled for a #12 Stopper
- Up to 5 outlets available as standard options
Additinal Options Available:
- Up to a 4" Inner Diameter #16 Rubber Stopper Size
- Outlet Size modifications
- Reference Graduations
- Serial Numbers
Our Pressure Relief Reaction Vials offer the highest quality vials available in the industry. We choose to use only high quality materials including highly chemical resistant Polypropylene screw-on caps, a pressure relief Septa (pre-slit highly chemical resistant PTFE/Silicone/PTFE liner) to provide a totally inert inner seal, and high quality Borosilicate glass. Our Septa design provides easily pierced syringe access (Silicone inner Septa layer allows repeated puncturing through the seal). Add to this our competitive pricing and that is why we believe our Reaction Vials are the perfect choice for use in heated reaction vial applications. For convenience, all of our reaction vials are packaged 100 per box.
Science Vials offers the most comprehensive line of Reaction Vials for the laboratory research market.
Here are some of the advantages of using our Reaction Vials:
We offer conveniently pre-assembled caps and liners to reduce the risk of contamination. Our reaction vials are supplied complete with a special open top cap with a slit Septa which prevents the pressure in the vial from exceeding 150 psi.
Our Polypropylene caps provide excellent chemical resistance to harsh chemical contact and can withstand pressures of up to 150 psi. Not only does this ensure safety, but it also keeps the corrosive media contained inside the vial uncontaminated for accurate reactions and observations.
Our Septa design allows for multiple injections and our Septa material can operate in a safe temperature range of -60°C to 200°C.
Our vials are fabricated from high-quality glass tubing, offering uniform sidewall and bottom thickness.
Our vials are made from 33 Expansion Borosilicate glass which conforms to ASTM E-438 Type 1-Class A, USP Type 1 and ISO 3585. (33 expansion Borosilicate glass has a lower coefficient of thermal expansion as compared to 51 expansion Borosilicate glass which minimizes mechanical breakage when heat is applied making it the best choice for reaction vial use in laboratory environments).
Available with a Choice of Caps:
In order to select the most optimum cap material for your application based on maximum temperature requirements, we offer the following cap materials which are conveniently color coded for the end user:
Red Cap: Unfilled Polypropylene (90°C Max Recommended Operating Temperature)
Orange Cap: 10% Glass Filled Polypropylene (110°C Max Recommended Operating)
- Polypropylene Chemical Resistance
- Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated Acids, Alcohols, Bases and Mineral Oils
- Good resistance (minor attack) to Aldehydes, Esters, Aliphatic Hydrocarbons, Ketones and VegetableOils
- Limited resistance (moderate attack and suitable for short term use only) to Aromatic and Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxidizing Agents
Gas wash bottles have a GL-45 thread on both the Dispersion Tube and Bottle.
The pressure tight connection is made with a GL-45 to GL-45 coupling. This connection eliminates the need for grease and springs. The dispersion tube has removable hose connections that provide safe attachment and removable of rubber tubing.
The Pelican is circulatory distillation system with a vessel with two side arms that feed condensed vapor back into the vessel body. The Alembic collects product and the design drains product completely through the angled side arm for collection
- GL Threaded connections make the apparatus more accessable. There is no need for joint grease.
- Easy to safely assemble and disassemble the apparatus
- Purex GLass
- PTFE Connections
- NDS Products
- All Categories
- New Products
- Arsine Generator
- Caps and Closures
- Cell Culture
- Gas Sampling
- Hose Connections
- Rotary Evaporators
- Short Path Distillation
- Stopcocks, Plugs and Valves
- Tissue Grinders
- Tubes and Tubing
- Custom Glass Center